2022 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 DRW 4x4, Harbor Standard Contractor Truck
Standard Contractor Truck Features
Nearly half a century of cutting edge engineering has created this Standard Contractor model. But there is nothing standard about it! Our flawless well integrated overall design now comes with optional diamond plate steel or extruded aluminum decks and rear fold-down gates. It’s powder-coated head to toe. WOW!
- Standard Features:
- Side loader rack with extra heavy duty 4x2 longitudinal bars that drop down 4-inches, meaning you can easily carry ladders, forms, or scaffolding.
- Top deck mounted boxes, addressing a wide variety of storage needs.
- Gates that fold down in the rear that creates both a work platform and an ease of loading and unloading of equipment into the bed area.
- Dividable deck area between the space between the boxes, for heavy machinery such as compressors or welders, and the rear platform, for bags of concrete or a wheel barrel.
- Stainless steel rear apron mounted between the dock bumper uprights , hiding the unsightly under-deck clutter.